White Label Content Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this product, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
WHITE LABEL EBOOK LICENSE PROVISIONS:
The purchase of White Label eBook services includes a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the white label eBook in PDF form as a free giveaway/offer/lead magnet to an unlimited number of prospects, clients or other parties.
- You may represent it as your work.
- You may change or customize it, including adding any necessary compliance language/disclosures.
- You may deliver it digitally as a PDF or in hard paper copy.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WHITE LABEL EBOOK SERVICES:
You agree to:
- Not resell the White Label eBook(s).
- Not deliver or share the source (word processing) file.
- Not share the White Label eBook(s) with any other advisors (and/or their employees and/or consultants) outside of your firm.
- Not post any White Label eBook(s) on the internet as a blog post or website page (please note this is designed to be used behind a gate, usually in exchange for an email address).
WHITE LABEL VIDEO LICENSE PROVISIONS:
The purchase of White Label Video services includes a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the White Label Video(s) on your website, social media accounts, email account(s) and/or any other digital platform (collectively your firm’s “Accounts”).
WHITE LABEL SEMINAR LICENSE PROVISIONS:
This purchase of White Label Seminar services includes a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the White Label Seminar(s) with an unlimited number of prospects, clients or other parties
- You may represent it as your work.
- You may change or customize it, including adding any necessary disclosures or compliance language.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WHITE LABEL VIDEO AND SEMINAR SERVICES:
- Not to resell the White Label Video and/or Seminar content.
- Not to share it with other advisors or consultants not associated with your firm.
Ownership of the white label products and content shall wholly remain the property of Wavelength Financial Education Inc. dba Wavelength Financial Content Inc. (“Wavelength”).
Single Firm Use
The material may be used by a single firm, for up to ten advisors associated with that single firm. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for extended use and/or agency pricing.
Compliance and Product Disclaimer:
The products and content produced by Wavelength is designed primarily for Registered Investment Advisor (“RIA”) or other investment advisor use. It may have been reviewed by other RIAs for compliance purposes, but it has not been submitted for review and/or approved by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”). Although it has been designed with compliance requirements in mind, Wavelength does not in any way guarantee and/or warrant that the product/content complies with any applicable statutes and/or regulations. Wavelength recommends you have it reviewed by your compliance officer.
For eBooks and seminars, you may make your own compliance adjustments to the materials (or this service is available upon request from Wavelength for an additional fee.)
For videos, Wavelength will make requested compliance adjustments to the product for you within thirty (30) days of purchase.
This content is designed for marketing purposes only and is not intended as financial advice. Wavelength shall have no liability for damages resulting from use of Wavelength’s products and/or services in any way. In no event shall Wavelength’s aggregate liability under this agreement exceed the amount paid by you to Wavelength.
Governing Law and Attorneys’ Fees:
This agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Parties agree that any legal action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement may be initiated only in the courts located in the State of California. If any legal action or proceeding is initiated, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all attorney fees, court costs, and expenses in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled.
The license granted by this agreement shall be ongoing. However, this agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with the product, you may request a refund within seven (7) days of purchase, prior to use and prior to any compliance changes being requested. To request a refund, return the product unused by email to email@example.com.